Q. Who is Reading?
A. Active individuals with high disposable income.
- 84% of viewers recalled seeing a specific ad in the restroom.
- 98% reacted positively or neutral to seeing ads in the restroom.
- 92% were able to name specific advertisers without prompting.
- 88% recalled at least four selling points in ads surveyed.
- 52% are college graduates.
- 49% use at least 1 major credit card.
- 47% are frequent flyers.
Sources: Arizona State University, Rice University,
Barbour & Monroe Market Research, and The Media Audit of Houston
"Retention of impressions generated by indoor billboards were found
to be an average of 40% STRONGER THAN BY OTHER MEDIA.
Also, the unusual and unexpected nature of this form of advertising commands focal levels of attention, thus enabling better comprehension and longer lasting impressions." (Rice University)